OceanFax Fax over IP (FoIP)
Global Pioneering & Asia’s First Boardless Fax over IP Solution
OceanFax FoIP is the global pioneering and Asia’s first boardless (software only) Fax over IP solution. Leveraging your investment in planned or existing IP telephony infrastructure, OceanFax FoIP supports real time fax transmission over the internet on a VoIP network, with the most advanced FoIP integration for Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft Lync, Siemen, Dialogic, Shoretel IPT and AudioCodes Fax/Voice gateways. OceanFax FoIP software is typically deployed and administered in virtual machine (VM) environment using VMware, Hyper-V and Virtual PC, instead of a physical server, with no need for additional hardware for faxing.
As a mature, field-proven boardless FoIP solution, OceanFax FoIP is innovative, fast, secure and robust that has proven its market leadership in the FoIP industry, managing large fax volumes and delivers high levels of scalability, reliability and availability. By applying it, organizations drastically reduce telecom costs, protect document privacy more effectively and facilitate compliance with regulations, as well as seamlessly integrate Fax into Email, ERP and MFP.
Reducing Telecom Costs
OceanFax boosts productivity by 90% over traditional manual faxing, since users no longer need to make time-consuming trips to the fax machine. OceanFax can reduce telecom costs by 40% or more over traditional faxing.
In multi-branch organizations, long-distance fax charges are drastically reduced through OceanFax’s built-in Least Cost Routing. Faxes travel over the IP network for most of their journey, until they reach the system resource closest to their destination. They then travel locally over the PSTN to complete their journey. OceanFax eliminates costly analog phone lines, hardware, maintenance and supplies. Organizations are saving tens of thousands of dollars a year with OceanFax.
Security and Compliance
OceanFax protects document privacy and facilitates compliance with regulations, such as HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Act. It routes sensitive documents in TIFF or PDF format via the security of IP networks and VPN encryption to approved recipients and designated secure printers. Super user’s faxes are absolute confidential, because they are encrypted and program protected. Even system administrator cannot access super user’s faxes.
Integration into Email, ERP and MFP
OceanFax can integrate with email (Exchange, Lotus Notes and SMTP mail), ERP (SAP, Oracle, etc.), IBM Mainframe, CRM, AS/400, MFP and other back-end systems or devices, to streamline the business process and achieve total office automation.
OceanFax is compatible with Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel-Lucent, Microsoft Lync, Siemen, Dialogic, Shoretel IPT and AudioCodes Fax/Voice gateways.
KEY ARCHITECTURAL ADVANCEMENTS
- Modular design
- Built on .Net
- Active-Active Module (High Availability & Load Balancing)
- Unicode programing
- Multi-language support and self-defined interface
- Super user
- Black & white list
- Windows on the web
- Fax data mining
- Fax report generator
- Stamp and Approval
- Image Plus Patent Technology
- Boardless T.38 SIP FoIP for Cisco, Avaya, AudioCodes and Alcatel Fax/Voice gateways
- Highly scalable infrastructure: expandable to an unlimited number of users simply by licensing extra channels – no new hardware required
- Capable to upgrade to support for G4 TIF fax format
- Terminal Services and Citrix MetaFrame support
- Inbound fax routing
- Delay send
- Quick search and filter
- Auto forward & print
- Email integration (Exchange, Lotus Notes and SMTP Mail Server)
- Backend systems integration
- MFP integration
- Virtual machine support (i.e. VMware, Hyper-V & Virtual PC)
- Enhanced Directory integration: AD-synchronization- LDAP-based directories such as Active Directory and Lotus Domino
- Inbound & outbound rules
- Fax auto-archiving
- Fax ports monitor
- Service monitoring
- Auto backup and single-click restore
- Phonebook broadcast
- Mail Merge
- Broadcast report notification via email
- XML connector
- Integration interface:
- API, Web service, Watch folder, Email and executive command line etc.
- Fax to folder with XML
- Customizable billing codes and custom fields
FAX CLIENTS, TOOLS & INTERFACES
- Microsoft Outlook form 2010/ 2007
- Single sign on
- OceanFax FaxView client for advanced fax composition
- Print to Fax
- Web faxing interface
- Any mail client via SMTP, i.e., Email to Fax, Fax to Email
- Customizable header, style and theme